Department of Civil Engineering
To become a leading Institution for Civil Engineering education, training and practice and to produce globally competitive Civil Engineering graduates with sound ethical standing.
Civil Engineering department will promote intellectual, social, ethical development of civil engineers and will create and communicates engineering concepts and technology.
Civil Engineering department will enhance the knowledge and expertise in all fields of civil engineering through professional programmes and ethics.
- To offer innovative quality academic programme at undergraduate level.
- To provide quality and innovative programmes of study based upon current needs of construction industry.
- To establish an institute of human resource development so as to fulfil the need of society.
- To ensure that graduates are adequately prepared to fulfil the national as well as local of technical workforce requirement.
- To establish a centre of excellence who is accountable for the effective and efficient management system.