Last Updated On: 10/04/2018
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- PEO-1 Graduate to exhibit their innovative ideas and management skills to meet day to day technical challenges.
- PEO-2 Graduates to develop the ability to demonstrate technical competence by applying the knowledge of mathematics and science to identify analyse and solve problems in the field of Electronics and make sophisticated communication systems.
- PEO-3Graduates to embody a commitment to professional ethics, diversity and social awareness in their professional career.
- PO1:Student should be able to solve problems through inquisitive learning.
- PO2:Student should adopt systematic approach for solving problem in electronics and communication engineering using rational mathematical methodologies and scientific knowledge.
- PO3:Student should be able to design a system, component and process to meet the needs within realistic restraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, health and safety.
- PO4:Student should be able to conduct experiments for scrutinizing the solution of complex problems and be competent enough to analyze and interpret data.
- PO5:Student should be able to employ necessary techniques, hardware and software tools for engineering application.
- PO6:Student should be aware of contemporary issues and their implications.
- PO7:Student should be able to visualize the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and exhibit this knowledge for sustainable development.
- PO8:Student should have strong ethical and professional responsibility and adherence to quality.
- PO9:Student should be able to function on multidisciplinary team.
- PO10:Student should be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- PO11:Student should be able to write project proposals, devise implementation strategies and plan execution.
- PO12:Student should be able to recognize the need for, and must have an ability to engage in life-long learning.