Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- PEO-1 To acquire a strong background in basic science and mathematical and ability to use these tools in electronics and communication engineering.
- PEO-2 To develop the ability to demonstrate technical competence in the field of electronics and communication engineering and develop solution to the problems in various area of electronics and communication engineering.
- PEO-3 Inculcate professionalism, ethical attitude, effective communication skills, team work, multidisciplinary approach in their profession and adapt to current trends by engaging in life long learning.
- PO1:Student should be able to solve problems through inquisitive learning.
- PO2:Student should adopt systematic approach for solving problem in electronics and communication engineering using rational mathematical methodologies and scientific knowledge.
- PO3:Student should be able to design a system, component and process to meet the needs within realistic restraints such as economic, environmental, social, ethical, health and safety.
- PO4:Student should be able to conduct experiments for scrutinizing the solution of complex problems and be competent enough to analyze and interpret data.
- PO5:Student should be able to employ necessary techniques, hardware and software tools for engineering application.
- PO6:Student should be aware of contemporary issues and their implications.
- PO7:Student should be able to visualize the impact of professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts and exhibit this knowledge for sustainable development.
- PO8:Student should have strong ethical and professional responsibility and adherence to quality.
- PO9:Student should be able to function on multidisciplinary team.
- PO10:Student should be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- PO11:Student should be able to write project proposals, devise implementation strategies and plan execution.
- PO12:Student should be able to recognize the need for, and must have an ability to engage in life-long learning.